Blood Bank Management System (BBMS)
BBMS is a web based application accessed through (http://bbms.andaman.gov.in) designed to maintain inventory of blood and complete detail of blood donors.
- Online Donor Registration, Managing donor database.
- Maintains Blood Inventory of Blood Bank.
- Discarding of expired and unsuitable blood.
- Online access for availability of Blood in blood bank.
- SMS alerts to blood donors.
Online Pathology Reporting
Avails pathology report to the citizens through SMS and CSCs (Hardcopy of the report).
- Citizen can collect the Test report from Hospital report distribution counter or approach nearest Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Date-wise reports for daily registration
- Date-wise reports for daily test report (Lab wise).
- Analysis chart of Blood Sugar patients.
- Citizen can obtain the report same day through SMS.